Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is planning on being at the CG Gallery Showing?

Default Who is planning on being at the CG Gallery Showing?

Since I live in NYC I was wondering who else was planning on being at the upcoming CG gallery showing being put together? The opening is this Friday (7/16), but the reception is listed as the following Wednesday (7/21). I think it would be great to meet some of the other artist in the show, so I was just wondering when folks were thinking of attending?

I guess the options are opening night, or at the reception?

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Well I'll be at both - though I'll really only drop in on the Friday to check everything is working fine. I'll be there all evening on the Wednesday though.

On Friday it's normal opening hours, 12-6, so it's not really an opening 'evening' as such.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd love to be there - but unfortunatly its a bit far to travel for me... but I do hope that you guy will take lots of pictures
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Wish I could make it. Normally I'd take any excuse for a trip to NYC but, much as I'd like to go, I can't justify it for just the gallery show Looking forward to a report from those that attend, however. Hopefully the audience digs it...there are certainly some works of art on display.
    M

@Torstan - Thanks for the heads up. I was going to email you to ask, but I figured you were already dealing with a thousand other things

Well, the reception seems like the best time (as its open till 9PM). See you guys then!

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Yep - I'm getting one or two emails right now I'll see you next Wednesday.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Would love to be there...but it ain't gonna happen
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss it by just a couple of weeks. I'll be in NYC in August - maybe it will be so popular that they'll have no choice but to extend the show until I arrive.
    FantasyMapMaker.com - free fantasy maps for commercial or personal use ~ Campaign Cartographer 3 Review

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected JoeyD473's Avatar

Since I live in NYC I was planning on going, but I'm not sure when. The only reason i wouldn't go to teh reception is I live in flushing, and the bus from main st. to my house is basically non existent after 10pm. BTW: has the web site put the event on the calendar?

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

It has indeed, I checked it yesterday

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast