May I introduce myself

My name's Eilathen (Name's stolen from a book by Guy Gavriel Kay) and I live in Switzerland.
I study mathematics and am on my way to become a teacher for said subject (already teaching one class). I like to read, write and do sports (Tennis, Running and general fitness/workout-trainings).
Fantasy is a great hobby of mine. I read a lot of Novels (Top 4 atm are: Steven Erikson, George R. R. Martin, Scott R. Bakker and Michelle West) and i play in several RPGs.
I am a total map-addict. Be it in a book or an rpg, i always locate the map first (and a book that has no map is only half a book for me)

I am often surfing around the internet for maps and this is where i found this forum. A lot of great work on here, I am in awe!
My own maps are nowhere near this quality (I still draw most of my maps by hand). Over the last couple of years I started work on 3 Worlds but so far, i never finished one, unfortunately. I have some maps lying around but i do not have a working scanner so i cannot show you the maps atm.

Ups, already rambling

Just wanted to say hi...so... "Hi!"

Looking forward to all the map-goodness that is coming my way

Cheers
Eilathen