Thread: New Map Pack: The Low River

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Default New Map Pack: The Low River

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	27472

It’s been a busy month. It’s great when a collection of projects all come to fruition at once. This map pack details an underground settlement that’s degraded over time. It could be the entrance to an old dwarf hold, or the remains of a secret temple beneath an unsuspecting town. The map was designed with combat encounters in mind. There are a number of different levels, lots of cover and rickety bridges across a raging river.

Here’s a small preview:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DungeonPreview.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	27471

The map pack contains:

• High resolution jpgs sized for use in virtual tabletop programs, both with and without grids, and without bridges.
    • Letter sized and A4 pdf map packs in colour and printer-friendly black and white for printing out at home for tabletop use.
    • Two Maptool campaign files set up for quick use in the 4.0 version of the world’s most popular roleplaying game and its 3.5 thriving spiritual successor. They require maptool version 1.3b60 or later.
    • The bridges as stand alone png objects that can be dropped into other maps.

You can get it here for $2.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I still can't rep you yet but this is more good stuff. I'll get ya some soon, though.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Yay! One of your map packs finally fits into my campaign. Sale for you and great area for me that I don't have to map myself Thanks for posting!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

More good stuff from you...congratz!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Looks great!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Thanks guys - much appreciated! I'm really pleased this one will come in handy. It was certainly designed to be a bit more generally useful than some of the others.

Looks gorgeous, I am still absolutely jealous of your ability to make these types of game maps. Downloading now!

Thanks for posting it and keep making more!

Very cool.... I might have to buy this one since it's set underground where my campaign will be for quite a while to come.
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.