Thread: Region of Felder

Carlo

Default Region of Felder

So, this is my firts post with a map made by me. I read lots of tutorials and i finally made a map that i liked, the others i didn't like so i delete them =)

Well, this map is for a RPG campaign, and the history is on the continent of Felder. I just have to write the names, and put the cities, but the mountains, forest, hills, rivers, lakes and whatever its already on the map.

One last thing, i wnat to thank Ramah for his mountains of Aronbor that i used on that map.

http://yfrog.com/2t65941523j

PS: I didn't post the image here because i tried but the image didn't appear, i think it's the size (thats big oO).
    Last edited by Carlo; 07-28-2010 at 10:41 AM.

I like the looks of this map, but there are a lot of rivers that have no outlet to the ocean. It is possible for that to happen, but it seems like there are a lot of lakes with no outflow.

Carlo

Oh, thanks for posting here

Well about the lakes and rivers wihtout a outlet to the ocean, I noticed that too, and tried to draw one or two rivers to the ocean but unfortunately this has caused the map to seem strange, i don't know how to explain that, but it didn't look like good so i didn't do that.

Next time I will try to position the rivers and lakes on a better way, so that will not happen