Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gallery show extended

really amazing!!

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Well let's see how this one goes - but now that I've done all the work of putting together a database of artists and contracts once, it's a lot easier to do this a second time. Also, the gallery really likes the show so I can't see there being any problems there....

This does mean that it's important for people to rate maps in the Finished Maps forum. If a map is featured then it's a great way of selecting maps for a future show.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Plus we have to get around to actually doing the Features. I haven't done any because of the big show banner and I wanted that to stay up as long as the exhibition is going. Once September comes we should start putting them back up, I know we have at least 6 in the pipeline.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Hey, do we have any idea the number of people who have gone through the show since it started? I'm just curious if we are talking a couple hundred or a million.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I'm going in today - I'll see if I can get an estimate from them.

I just dropped by the show a few minutes ago. Fantastic job putting this all together.

I spent a lot of time looking at Mike Schley's maps - not just because they're great maps (they are), but also because they were right in front of the A/C and it is HOT in NYC today!
    FantasyMapMaker.com - free fantasy maps for commercial or personal use ~ Campaign Cartographer 3 Review

Glad you enjoyed it Yep - it's a bit of a beast today. Just ran back to the office with ice cream. It's really hot out.

any post mortem on the show? any special stats or interesting facts etc...?
    Something witty and pithy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123