Thread: 1st post here(Universe creation)

Default 1st post here(Universe creation)

Hello...Here is Lexalex, i'm a new member to this great great comunity...I'm a guy that likes the great art that Photoshop can offer, so here comes my first post:

This is the first picture of the universe i want to create. This is what i've done this evening. Hope you will like it...The name is not yet clear, i will think of something.

Ps: you will here about me in 2 weeks cuz i'm going to miss 2 weeks, i will have a trip......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space Wip1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	567.8 KB 
ID:	27612  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Ok so I see a sun, the nebula gasses would suggest a dying sun but there's a galaxy over there. Are we on a ship going there? If so going that close to even a dieing sun would probably cook us...unless we have heat shields. At any rate, it looks more like poster art than a universe but maybe I'm not getting the rest of the story. Welcome aboard and looking forward to see what else you have in the pipeline.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

well, this is what I've made yesterday....and it's just the beginning...well, more planets will come in that galaxy