Thread: Youtube Video Photoshop Tutorials

Guild Apprentice

Default Youtube Video Photoshop Tutorials

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Yep, that style was quite popular a few years back but has fallen by the wayside of recent.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Wonder whose fault that is? (-;
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I blame that guy who does all those cool maps, Tordan or Torpan or something like that
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Apprentice

True it does look way less cool than the maps here ^_^ And it seems easier to do the ones here too!

Ha! He's not the one whose satellite style I see everywhere these days.

The Zombie Nirvana tutorials are an excellent place to start with Photoshop, particularly for people who like video tuts. We tend to make a lot more written tutorials here, which is nice for people like me, who don't want someone talking to them while they try to learn. On the other hand, Zombie Nirvana ks divided into "bite sized" chunks that make it easier to do a little bit at a time, whereas Ascension's satellite style or RobA's beginner Gimp tutorial require quite a bit more investment of time.

Butch used to post here as palehorse, but I haven't seen him in quite some time.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Guild Member Facebook Connected wisemoon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He's actually back on Cartographer's Guild as ZombieButch, though I'm not sure he's posted since 2011.

wisemoon
    This and all other posts, including image or document files created by me that are linked in a post, are copyright Megan L. Wiseman, in the current year. Permission to use granted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License unless otherwise stated in the post.
    Please visit my blog - cartography, popular culture, and my art/design journal. Here are my finished maps!