Thread: Map of Zornas

Default Map of Zornas

Another map for Soren Kristensen, which is a close up view of one area of Ascadia. The WIP posting was here. It is meant to be in the same style as the Landrathor map I made previously.

The author of the book has given me permission to post it here, so long as an notice of copyright and place name ownership is provided. He also agreed to the CG reference in the map.

This was created in B&W mostly in Gimp using the tablet. The city icons were sketched over. All labeling and the compass/crest was done in Inkscape. The forests were done using a Gimp brush I made for the Ascadia map.

The following work is Copyright Protected by Rob Antonishen. This image may not be downloaded, copied, linked to, or edited in any manner or form for use on any website, image gallery, clipart collection, printed product, or other derivative uses without express written permission from the artist, except as specifically permitted under the posting terms and conditions of the Cartographers' Guild website. All place-names on this map are wholly the property of Soren Kristensen, and may not be used for any purposes except for referencing place-names for promotional or review purposes, without express written permission.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zornas-final1-shadow.jpg 
Views:	580 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	27761

What's the scale?

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Very nice. It reads well at paperback size. Good job!

That is a great map RobA! I really like the tree and mountains.
    Induite vos armaturam Dei
    Ephesians 6:11

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Cool stuff here Rob!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Well done! The mountain region in the south looks fantastic.

Copyright of the names? what about Skyrim? that allready exists in The Elder Scrolls Video games and novel. Just thought you should know if your planning on publishing this.