Thread: Where are my manners?

Praise Where are my manners?

You know, I completely forgot to introduce myself! So like...hello. I came across this site looking for unlabeled maps I could edit for personal use, but I got talked into making my own maps and am now on my way to reinventing my old D&D campaign world. I give 3 thumbs up for this place. Nice site design, friendly and helpful people, and gobs of tutorials and links to resources and tools.

Heh!< DOn;t feel so bad. I introduced my self after uploading about 30 some odd maps

But, a late intro is better than no intro
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Keedo, you rock. Welcome and I'm so glad you picked up the gauntlet to try creating your own map(s). Awesome, just awesome! This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Well I'm not so sure my maps will be beautiful. I never really enjoyed hand-drawing city maps, but I loved making dungeon maps. So I may get impatient working on my city map and just skip right to my labyrinth of caverns. Even without a scanner, I should be able to accurately recreate the hand-drawn dungeons by enabling grid lines, since all of my maps were done on graph paper.

Welcome, Keedo!
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales