Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: darrenkitlor's Abeir-Toril Map - Forgotten Realms

Guild Applicant

I also am new to this page, and getting back into D&D after a long separation... I was looking for either a Toril or a Golarion Map that I can import into ArgGIS, and use it for my campaign, and to make persistent world data. There is a Golarion map on this forum that I was able to import, and I posted globe screenshots. The full-sized map you are creating would be ideal. I was hoping you may have some news as to the progress of this map, and if you had a full-sized edition available anywhere? This map is incredible.

Hello, do you still work on your abil toril map? I wonder if you can share it with me, i would like to import your map into outerra to create a 3d world. Outerra my mail is blackeyez(at)ziggo.nl

Hi Darren,
    Any chance you would be willing to share this file? I am looking for a good background to place the Forgotten Realms political data on for my son who is just getting into D&D. He wants to make a wall poster of the world and the info I have found so far is too low res. I am quite proficient with Photoshop and would love a copy of the PSB file to just use the background layer.
    This is not a commercial request, just a dad who wants to make a great poster for his son.
    Please let me know if you might consider it.
    Regards,
    Steve

Chris Skandaliarys

This is some fantastic work , does anyone know where to get the full map file ?

I would also Love to get the full size version of this, I am starting a 5th Edition campaign and want to use FR as my setting.

Awesome map

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Still going?

Please tell me you're still working on this. It would be a terrible shame for a project of this magnificence to fall by the wayside....

Guild Novice Facebook Connected darren_kitlor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Callicott View Post
    Please tell me you're still working on this. It would be a terrible shame for a project of this magnificence to fall by the wayside....
    I haven't worked on it for some years.

However, I cracked it out during the fall to develop a campaign around the far north, from Luskan to beyond Rghed Glacier.

View it here

If anyone wants, I can upload the full PSB (it was over 1gb due to rastering layers) for the realms -- provided it's for non-commercial use for the betterment of the game.
    Click here to view.

Quote Originally Posted by darren_kitlor View Post
    I haven't worked on it for some years.

However, I cracked it out during the fall to develop a campaign around the far north, from Luskan to beyond Rghed Glacier.

View it here

If anyone wants, I can upload the full PSB (it was over 1gb due to rastering layers) for the realms -- provided it's for non-commercial use for the betterment of the game.
    Click here to view.
    Hi, I'm interested! Any chance it still exists?

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Wow! awesome!! I would also Love to get the full size version of this incredible map!! You mentioned a PSD file, if you are willing to share it, it would be super wonderful!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast