Thread: August/September Entry : Nadhyr-Sot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip August/September Entry : Nadhyr-Sot

So I've broken down and decided to throw my hat into the mix.

The Concept : These great plateaus have been drawn up from the very bowels of the earth by powerful magics wielded by the Elder Wyrms and learned Sages to serve as a gathering place for those who focus the bulk of their studies and concerns upon dragons. They are located near the center of a vast mountain range and, through the same magics that brought them into being, enjoy a rather pleasant climate despite the snow that can (or will be) seen amongst the peaks of the lower elevations. This early render, as is often the case with my maps, mostly to give an idea of where I'm at and where I might try to go. My intentions are to create a settlement (or perhaps several settlements) for the sages on the main plateaus while using the smaller plateaus as "nesting" places for the permanent draconian residents. Hopefully I'll get some good work in on this over the weekend, but things have been crazy at work. We're currently about 15 percent ahead of our projected sales goal which is rather unusual given that we usually hover around 3 to 5 percent ahead of the goal. If things continue like this, I'll probably have to put some extra hours on the clock.

GW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test Render 08-20-10-A.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	551.8 KB 
ID:	28232  
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges