Thread: Mycanum Bay Region

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Mycanum Bay Region

Hi folks... here is my next map attempt. This region is located just to the east of the Elsir Vale Region (my last map) in my homebrew campaign world.

(I am aware that these maps won't match up properly and will appear disjointed if I try to stitch them together. That's okay. I'm not planning on stitching them together and I don't care at this point if they don't match up perfectly. Its not a pro job, just fancy maps for my players and way for me to learn fantasy cartography.)

This region is cradled between great mountains and the sea and is most well known for its vineyards, which produce this world's best wines, meads, and spirits. I picture this region to resemble a cross between Portugal and England.

SO - Here's my first swing at this map. It lacks forests, roads, and labels so far... but what do you think? Room for improvement? I am rather proud of my progress with mountains and river springsources. I used primarily RobA's tutorial which translates from GIMP to PS pretty good.

Criticism and critique welcome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MycanumBay.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	1534  
    Joshua
    Graphic Designer
    & Amateur Photoshop Cartographer