Greetings, numerous and famed guild of mapmakers! For years I have come across the name of 'Cartographers Guild' while exploring one aspect of gaming or another, but alas had not explored this connection. The time has come, and I am well pleased with what I have found! Rank amateur that I am, I find myself in awe of the quality herein produced. It is to my regret that I have not the time to work on such grand projects as I have seen in exploring these threads and forums just recently. My presence here I hope may provide some improvement over my technique in the production of game-related materials, though my true reason for joining this fine community is largely voyeuristic - I wish to see what you have done, because it is done well.

Okay, I don't really talk like that all the time - but it was fun! I've always loved making maps, and I wish I had discovered the Guild years ago. Though I don't have alot of time for major projects right now I'd like to poke around and get involved, and maybe something will happen later? I look forward to being around your amazing community!