Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Cosmos - All the non-map art. =p

Look very mean!! I like it. The only thing that puts me off a bit is the brown. If it's wood then it strikes me as "old fashioned"? (Yes, I read the 30's 50's bit but this design strikes me as "modern") Modern stuff would be easy to produce plastics (which your brown could be I guess?) and take advantage of all the camo possibilities that technology affords. Urban camo with the grays and that purple is one of my favourites. You could buy the thing with a whole bundle of naff clip-on camo kits.
    --
    "I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man"

My Finished Stuff
    ............. Some of my 3D Stuff (POVRay)

Quote Originally Posted by Crayons View Post
    Look very mean!! I like it. The only thing that puts me off a bit is the brown. If it's wood then it strikes me as "old fashioned"? (Yes, I read the 30's 50's bit but this design strikes me as "modern") Modern stuff would be easy to produce plastics (which your brown could be I guess?) and take advantage of all the camo possibilities that technology affords. Urban camo with the grays and that purple is one of my favourites. You could buy the thing with a whole bundle of naff clip-on camo kits.
    Yeah I imagined the 'wood' portion would likely be a strong ceramic steel. I went with the brown color to fit with the retro motif.

Thanks for the kudos everyone. Here's a little update...

Here's the link to a bigger version.

Taking a detour from the guns to do some environment art.

Thought I'd create one of the points of interest from my Project Cosmos Universe - The Devil's Pearl.

It's 90 percent painted and with some photo texture work to save myself some time. This technique is usually done for matte paintings. I'm currently studying master matte painter, Dylan Cole's work for inspiration.

WOW?! Did you draw that? :O Really amazing piece

That is amazing!*applause and asking for encore*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12