Thread: Noble House for an RPG Game RHOD Kaal Manor

Help Noble House for an RPG Game RHOD Kaal Manor

I create a new thread in reference to thread: Noble House that was already archived.

I was going to use the Vampire Lair that Aval Penworth created and I loved it, but my master has a few objections regarding the shape not fiting the Kaal Manor from the Brindol Map.

I repeat what I said on my previous post:

First hi to everyone I'm new on this site, I have been playing rpg games for many years and actually never used maps, just some quick drawings, but currently I'm playing a campaign of Red Hand of Doom (D&D 3.5) and I'm playing the bad guy, the party is about to discover that I'm the bad guy and they will come looking for me at my house. My character is a noble guy from Brindol and owns one of the biggest houses there, and the master asked me to design it.

I have been trying for some time now, but I completely and entirely suck.

So if someone can help thanks.

The only idea is that it is a big three floors noble house with a few secret corridors, underground facilities with a great demonic altar, and if you don't know how to move around is almost a dungeon. I want to make them pay hard for every inch they come into my house, "Home Alone" style
    A few lines that the master ask me to keep in line:
    • So it has to fit into house 13 on the attached map shape.
    • If possible and not very difficult a map with no tags a one with tags (I would really appreciate this)
    • An underground level filled with possible traps and a small demonic temple room

Again thanks in advance to anyone that is willing to help.

Best Regards,
    Bastian

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't have time myself but I believe that a relevant question would be if this is a batllemap you're looking for or just a map of the building - cause a lot more work goes into the detailing of a battlemap
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

It's a battlemap, because people are coming to haunt me at my house, and I want to be prepared, with an scape route if possible.

Ok, I don't think anyone seems interested in doing this for free, and I may be needing this map soon, so just to know, because I have no idea, how much is an ok price to pay for this thing. This is not for a book or anything, so I wont ask for rights or anything like that.

Bastian - Hey there. Tried to send you a PM but it won't let me--If you post one more time, it will enable people to send you private messages. I don't have time to do free commissions, but I might be able to take you on for a cheap rate--do you have an e-mail address I can contact you through?

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

have you thought about changing the building shape in the map instead?

EDIT: ninjaed by RE, thats what happens when one goes for breakfast before answering
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

My email add is lord.sebastian @ gmail.com