Hello mapmakers!

I'm a researcher working on a non-fiction book project related to conservation in South America, book being written by author/journalist Jonathan Franklin: http://jonathanfranklin.com/ to be published next year by a NY publishing company. We are looking for quotes for developing 7-8 maps for the interior pages of the book, all in b&w.

We have reference maps selected for each map, most are pretty close to what we need, but there are many minor changes and tweaks needed. Licencing the maps for commercial use on interior pages of book, paid work for hire, map artist can use the maps in portfolio, but not for other publications.

We're looking to have the work completed in 4-6 weeks. Allow for development of maps, plus 2-3 rounds of tweaking/editing.

I'm new to this forum, can't add attachments to my post it seems. Please contact me at bud.theisen at gmail.com for more info, and sending references, clarifying details, etc...

It's a fantastic book project, and maps are an important part of the story. Looking forrward to working with a pro mapmaker.

Kind regards