Thread: Refugee from the Dundjinni Forums

Default Refugee from the Dundjinni Forums

Never considered my mapping skills on par with the posters here, although I've been aware of CG for years and registered more than a year ago, actually. Dundjinni forums are where I posted most of my maps, as I used to use DJ exclusively. Over the last 2 years I've migrated to GIMP for primary map creation as I taught myself first by modifying the DJ creations and then by tutorials here. Anyway, Dundjinni forums are down, and have been for the better part of a month.

I'm running a Pirates of the Caribbean campaign at online-roleplaying.com using the Pathfinder rules, and while searching for sailing ships that I could use here (I created the main one for the game, but I don't have the hours to sink into making that many more) I came across someone asking for ship-to-ship combat rules. Bad form, I'm sure, but I posted in that thread first, and then figured I'd better come introduce myself.

Anyway, nice place you all have here. I've learned a lot in the short time I've been crawling through the various tutorials.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Welcome to the guild! Good to see you here - and it's great to get some more cross-over with DJ. Both sites have a lot of great stuff on them and it would be interesting to have a little more cross-pollination.

You should throw some of your stuff up on the forums. I'd love to see some of your maps.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thanks. I'll post a few of my maps up in the next couple of days.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Blog Entries

Welcome. I heard that the DJ forums were moving to a new server and were down for a while. We post a lot of people off to there for map icons and widgets but we dont see all that many DJ maps here and I don't know why cos it makes great maps.

Welcome aboard
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt