Thread: Fantasy Eurasia Map - Large or Multiple

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fantasy Eurasia Map - Large or Multiple

Hi All,

I am ... you guessed it looking for a map!

FEE:
    • Paid- Yes

Time Constraints:
    • No rush long standing project/hobby

Map Requirements:

I am looking for an original style map that is similar to the following styles :

Forgotten Realms Map
    ProFantasy Map examples - Not the city maps the atlas type maps

Map would include approximately the area shown in this map:

Eurasia

The scale is variable based on the design (one map or several).

Needed: Mostly terrain with : Oceans, landforms, vegetation, rivers, mountains/mountain ranges.

Not Needed/wanted: buildings, names, titles, farms land, animals, etc.

Quality & Size

I am no map / pixel expert; that being said it needs to be a large map sufficient for zooming to around 1"=200 km
    or If its easier / better it could be made up of individual "Sectional Maps" which can be much smaller. Considering Eurasia (not including N Africa takes up around 52,990,000 km2) it will be a big project but again it doesn't have to be exact just very similar. I am open to negotiation on maps in parts and time frame.

Copyright

I'd want the right to freely distribute the image physically and electronically. I'd want the right, or option to purchase the right, to use the image commercially. I'd want exclusive commercial right to it's usage, but the artist would retain the right to display or sell it as a work of art. I'd retain the right to reproduce the image in full, or in part, on my own or through a commission with another artist.

If the price for this sort of thing turns out to be reasonable, I could turn into a repeat customer. I have a number of maps/icons I'd like done in similar styles and possible some much simpler maps that I'm interested in having done.

This is my first map request, and I am no cartographer, so bear with me if I am using naive terms.

You can contact me here : Zhurrie
    Last edited by Zhurrie; 09-04-2010 at 03:22 PM.
    What your still mad about that?!

Visit my world if you dare: www.empiresofthesands.com