Thread: Village of Kell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Wip Village of Kell

This map is a reconstruction of a hand-drawn map I created almost 25 years ago... yikes! I decided to go for a traditional top-down view to retain the feel of the original map, and to speed development.

The town is the starting point for the current group of adventures, and is supposed to be a friendly, welcoming place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kell_village.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	480.7 KB 
ID:	28634

Blog Entries

Superb - and repped.

Is this all finished ? If it is, you can pop a thread in the finished maps section if you like. Was it done on PS ? I see you have PS and Xara in your app list. Do you use both interchangeably or use Xara for vector work and PS for raster ?

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Superb - and repped.

Is this all finished ? If it is, you can pop a thread in the finished maps section if you like. Was it done on PS ? I see you have PS and Xara in your app list. Do you use both interchangeably or use Xara for vector work and PS for raster ?
    Thanks!
    As for software, I pretty much do everything in Xara nowadays... with perhaps a little leveling in PS at the very end.

Looks very professional, like something I'd expect to find in a bought RP magazine or scenario. Nice!