Thread: Need Campaign Cartographer 3.2 demo version plzzzzzzz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Need Campaign Cartographer 3.2 demo version plzzzzzzz

I found the whole campaign cartographer 3.2 software but its 1.4 gb.....so i decided before i download that maybe i can get a demo version from somewhere.....so if anyone has it post the links

Blog Entries

Maybe it's a problem with wordage, but it looks like you want to try it before you download it illegally?

If so, you do know that ProFantasy has a presence on these boards?
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

oh......ok this makes things easy.... plz can i get a demo so i can try it legally.....

I think you missed his point. But to my knowledge there isn't a trail version or demo so you'll have to try the full version. To be honest you should read up on your choices first before doing anything. CC3 is known to have a steep learning curve from my understanding although I haven't tried it.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

That is correct. There is, alas, no trial version of CC3 available at this time. You might look into Fractal Mapper 8, as it does have a trial version, and I understand it has functionality similar to CC3, although it's not as well supported as CC3. (In terms of add-on product like the Cartographer's Annual and additional symbol packs that ProFantasy produces.)

ProFantasy does have a 14 day money back guarantee, so if the software doesn't meet your needs you can get a refund. I have never had any cause to doubt their honesty, so I think you can be confident in that. I'm not sure that 14 days is quite long enough, though; I think it would be better if it were a 30-day thing.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

a bit antiquated not to have a trial version these days... and I remember some time ago where I contacted customer support cause I had trouble with trying to purchase CC3 as an update from CC2 - they never answered and I ended up not buying anything...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

As a Supporter of Profantsy, and a Forum Moderator, I/We do not condone the pirating of software. As a result, this thread is now closed
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave