Thread: Map for Dark Fantasy Campaign

Guild Novice

Post Map for Dark Fantasy Campaign

I need an un-labelled world map made for a Dark Fantasy Campaign.

Aiming for a dark and gritty look, the following is a good example http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...5&d=1268506199

The premise of the world is that, it is threatened by volcanoes, dying crops and a perpetual diabolical mist which covers much of the ‘low-lands’... So the 'dark' look is rather important in order to capture the 'hopeless' feeling felt by the people (I know sounds like a lovely place, right?)

-Here are some example Geographic’s I am looking for: A pair of twin seas clearly separating the East and West. The West would extend towards the north but not the East (so only one arctic culture). The East would compromise mostly of a large desert with the southern tip extending into some Greenland’s and a jungle. The West would have to be distinguishable between four nations, either separated by mountains or other natural barriers. a large island either south or east of the dessert ... Lots of mountain ranges, few wooded areas... but we can discuss details like this over email...

-Its a working project, so I am easy on time constraints.
    -It does not need to be copyright to my name, its for personal use only, and will be distributed amongst friends (so you get all the credit).
    -Willing to negotiate a price if required.

You can reach me at sylvain.lafleche@gmail.com

Well, I feel ready for a new challenge. You've got an email!

Quabbe