Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help with my CC3 catalog

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrunner View Post
    I have the same problem and my COLUMNS reset to 0 every time. I've also tried to uninstall and reinstall but the problem still the same
    I'm also experiencing these issues.

I tried the solutions listed above , including the reset of my COLUMNS.

I would be grateful if somone could provide a solution.

Did you ever find a solution? I cant figure out anything from trying all the settings and i kinda need to get this to work since im making some maps for my D&D im doing with some friends, hopefully there is a solution cause this is literally one of the worst possible bugs to happen to me in all my time using this program.

you know, i had pretty much given up on a solution for this, but i fixed mine (though i still cant change the column size so its only usable on 1) and all i did was check the box to show symbol sizes, close the program, open it and then unchecked the box and it reverted back to 1, i tried changing it to 2 or 3 and it reverts back to 1, hopefully this works for others with the same problem

Guild Applicant

Hi. It doesn't appear this was ever resolved and I am having the exact same problem. My number of columns in my symbol catalog is stuck on 0, and I cannot get it to change. Is there any way to clear your settings and restore the program to it's initial state entirely? I've tried reinstalling but the problem seems to continue as all setting appear to be kept.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    .Also, make sure you have upgraded to the most current version, would save you the need to reinstall. SHould be CC3 Version 3.40
    Actually, the current version is 3.43.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Default Solution Found!

Quote Originally Posted by NBC View Post
    Hi. It doesn't appear this was ever resolved and I am having the exact same problem. My number of columns in my symbol catalog is stuck on 0, and I cannot get it to change. Is there any way to clear your settings and restore the program to it's initial state entirely? I've tried reinstalling but the problem seems to continue as all setting appear to be kept.
    You will have to fix the issue via Windows' Registry Editor. Run RegEdit from the start menu (or hold down windows key + R accordingly)

Once this is done, look at the left hand menu and expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Next, expand Software. One done, find Evolution Computing and delete that registry entire. This will force the program to reset the next time you launch it, although all stored data will remain unchanged.

Once launched, the "Symbol Catalog" will be right as it should be by default.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Evolution Computing is the company that developed the CAD software that CC3 utilizes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12