Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greyhawk: Atlas of the Flanaess part 47

It seems I run into this on every php board in the world . "Tup" is of course an old-English phrase for, erm, well, shall we say "Physical congress" for the sake of politeness?

Of course the way that I mean it is a little less risque ROFL. The emoticon :tup: is supposed to bring up a little graphic of a "Thumbs up" to indicate approval or agreement but, as is now apparent, that doesn't work here :O.

EDIT: Neither, it seems, does the 'embarassment' emotion :eek: (or should that rather be at this board ).

Ah well, time to persuse what smilies there are here so az I kann spake der lingo proper right ..
    Last edited by Sukerkin; 11-27-2007 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    And :tup: ? (Let's hope you're using that in the non-English sense too! Lol!)
    OK made me look it up on Wikipedia

I'm hoping it is the last definition.....

-Rob A>

For what it's worth, I thought it meant "Thumbs up" Sukerkin. I use that smilie from time to time as well, but on another board and you have to spell it out.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12