Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Withdrawn] September-October Challenge: The Refuge of Neo-York

Decided to retake this up and finish it up. Seeing as I have learned so much since originally starting this project, I decided to restart. Subway lines are generally more smooth and more uniform now. Only added textured to the tunnels and the edge of water. Questions I have are should I add the water edging texture to the sides of the tunnels and is color tone used need adjusting. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sep-Oct Mapping Challenge - Neo-York v2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	30161  
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Was having a hard time getting my map to look like I was envisioning. So I spent the last two days playing around and try to nail down the style so that I know where to go from this point on. Here's what I came up with. Added the two tunnel areas to help base the rest of my layout with. Basically this is early print with use of purely black ink. Let me know if this looks authentic or any adjustments need to be made.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sep-Oct Mapping Challenge - Neo-York v1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	3.00 MB 
ID:	30191  
    Cheers, Julien

All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

I'm revoking my submission in the challenge. Unfortunately I lost motivation and inspiration with it. Can't make anything if I'm not enjoying it.
    Cheers, Julien

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123