Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zenita

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Nice work, man. I gotta live up to this one as the client has me doing the same map but in Jasmine Coast style for a wall poster. Tough act to follow.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Nicely done...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Thank you all. Especially Ramah - the tree generator made live much easier. I'm still waiting to see the 'Honorable Contributor' medal added to Ramah's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Nice work, man. I gotta live up to this one as the client has me doing the same map but in Jasmine Coast style for a wall poster. Tough act to follow.
    Really? I wasn't aware that there is another cartographer working on a second map. Can't wait to see the result.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
    Thank you all. Especially Ramah - the tree generator made live much easier. I'm still waiting to see the 'Honorable Contributor' medal added to Ramah's name.
    You're welcome. Glad you're finding it useful.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Blog Entries

Sapi... this is definitely an impressive piece. I really love the mountains. The trees are also visually stunning, though I'm not a fan of stark, long shadows on trees. They draw the eye too strongly which I think takes something away. It's a quibble on a piece of this scope though. I'm giving you one of my rare fives, which means that in my opinion, this is a masterpiece.
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery

love the way you did this. Colorful and clearly got the Sapiento-look. great stuff!

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
    Sapi... this is definitely an impressive piece. I really love the mountains. The trees are also visually stunning, though I'm not a fan of stark, long shadows on trees. They draw the eye too strongly which I think takes something away. It's a quibble on a piece of this scope though. I'm giving you one of my rare fives, which means that in my opinion, this is a masterpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djekspek View Post
    love the way you did this. Colorful and clearly got the Sapiento-look. great stuff!
    What a good start in the morning to read such comments. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12