Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Map tiles for cyberpunk game

Quote Originally Posted by Jahith View Post
    this is awsome ramos I really like how it looks and I need something just like that.
    tnx, i allready have many cyberpunk map templates that i did when i started my own cyberpunnk project game , im curios what kind of game you want to make because its a small posibilty that if i like your game type i might do this for free

Contact me at
    http://zerotolerance.highbb.com/forum.htm

Is ther any way we can talk faster? you got skype or maill ?

I do have skype voice_robak. I'm not always online on this one but I don't want spammers on my yahoo and other stuff

ok Jahith i add voice_robak to my skype now

I love those tiles. They make me think of Shadowrun for the genesis--a game that will always hold a special place in my heart.

you mean the ones I put together or the ones that Ramos did?

I was talking about Ramos' tiles: after looking around, it looks like those sample images are the tiles lifted directly from Shadowrun (I knew that door and those chairs looked familiar)--anyway, it was a truly great cyberpunk game of the 16-bit era.

@Jahith
    I am sory i did not finishd yet your templates , im a litle busy at the moment

@RecklessEnthusiasm
    Yes im a shadowrun fan and those templates were inspired very much from this game(more exactly corporation building) , if you liked that game you mention it , know that i am making a game that resembles it , if you want to play it i could give you the link but i dunno how to post it i still dont have enough posts to put a link in post
    Last edited by ramos; 10-13-2010 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Adding info

I think you needed to have that 5th post which in saying you didn't have enough posts it ironically put you over what you needed.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I got 5 now

Well here you go mate , a demo still in alpha may be played directly from browser here :
    http://zerotolerancerpg.weebly.com/demo.html
    - also if you need some similar art i did for this game you may request it or if you want to shoot sugestions i apreciate any feedback

Also i will make the templates for Jahith and post them here in 2-3 days

Cheers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast