Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Map tiles for cyberpunk game

grate ^_^ it's okay if you need more time as I said I can wait.

ok, you got here :

-Background for NPC
    - 3 npc + 2 wpns
    TEMPLATES:
    - 3 cars
    - 7 map basic templates
    - 7 decorative objsects
    - 1 poster

ANy sugestions on what scould i do next ?like what type of walls,windows bla bla bla ?

http://img513.imageshack.us/f/cascas.png/

EDIT: added a few more templates:
    Last edited by ramos; 11-03-2010 at 03:14 PM.

most of this is good but I want more of a strategic view (top down. not from angle) you don't have to make NPC's they will be symbolic icons in the game. I like all the floors items and weapons. I will give you 50$ becouse you did a hell of a good job, but I need you make some changes to the perspective and make it a little bit more symbolic. I'm not makeing a video game. I'm makeing pen and papier RPG. these graphics need to give as much of strategic info to the players. they will play on the top-down square grid and you're makeing it very isometric wich will screw with calculations and make cyberpunk rules from the rule book a pain.

make the perspective look more like that.

http://www.architekciwpolsce.pl/fotos/28.jpg

My players need to know where are windows and in witch direction doors open and this need to be reflected in the tiles
    Last edited by Jahith; 11-06-2010 at 07:29 AM.

Allright il do a set of templates that got a uper wiew look like in that pic you put, i hope il got em in 1-2 weeks

take your time and tell me where should I send the money to pay you for your work

I dunno , il ask a friend to give me his paypall il tell you as soon as i have an answer , ok now i go to bad and il start work on upper wiew templates tomorow

as I said take your time and don't overwork yourself. you did a grate job so far ^_^

here is the first set of tiles I got ^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234