Thread: Blog update and teaser for a to-be-published RPG module

Default Blog update and teaser for a to-be-published RPG module

Okay, my http://notsonoblednd.blogspot.com blog hasn't exactly been great work. But I've been keeping up with it more lately and I'd thought I'd throw it out there for people to look at again. But I also have something specific on it I want comments on from RPG (D&D style) gamers.

An ancient evil god wishes to make his return to power, and the answer to stop him is split and buried in the tombs and secrets of two neighboring realms...
    is the first bit of the back cover teaser for a module I'm working on. The rest is at the blog. Please make comments! Here or there, I don't care...
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool! gotta love the anchient evil god..it might be a bit too "literal" it's a good explanation but maybe lacking in "mood" maybe something like: "In the endless night of *insert plane here* The dark god *insert name here* plots his return to the light above. Who will be brave enough to thrwart his evil plans. It will be an adventure containing much danger and spanning realms..." I like to write so I can be accused of being overly dramatic..
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.