Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Requesting a map for a Three Book Fantasy Trilogy

This is an image of the MS Paint file we made to keep track of the landmass position.
    Last edited by MatthewRM; 09-16-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Matthew, cool that you're actually in the process of finishing off a trilogy - lot of work to get so far. I don't have time myself to take the commision, but I'd like to offer a little advice (in addition to once allready given) ... you might wanna edit your first post to reflect that payment down the road could be possible - just for the people who don't read all the way down here

good luck with your project
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

I would be interested in taking this on. I am looking to pad my portfolio a bit and taking on a commission would be a nice way to do that. I also don't have another project on the horizon, once the current mapping challenge is over. I am also fine with not getting paid at this time.

There's a link to my gallery in my sig if you want to see some examples of my work.
    "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government."

My Albums - My Portfolio

Guild Journeyer

Is this Matt McIntosh from Amherst Mass?

Great, I'm so happy to have someone to work with me on this. Thanks cereth for your time. If you want I would like to have you email me so we can talk and I can send you a few ideas to get started with. When your ready of course.
    I sent you a message with my email.
    P.S -- To Galendae, no this is Matthew from Georgia... sorry.

Guild Apprentice

I'd be interested in this as well, if it has not been taken (assuming that these things should have the [ - Taken] added on to the tag if it has.

Sorry, I've already started on this.

It needs to be marked as [ -Taken].
    "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government."

My Albums - My Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by cereth View Post
    Sorry, I've already started on this.

It needs to be marked as [ -Taken].
    Damn Adminstrator. Just doesn't seem to pay attention Good thing there are some awesome Community Leaders picking up his slack!

-Rob A>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12