Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City designer 3 Beaches/coastal towns

that's a cool technique. I appreciate the reply, and I'll definitely use that technique on some maps. but what i was looking for was more along the lines of the ones used in Erkas357's map "The City Of Udenford" Erkas hasn't been on in almost a month so i don't think I'm gonna get a response any time soon. so any input how erkas achieved those cliff would be great.

On One other note how do i get rid of the over hang on my map ( there's a bunch of the drawing hanging outside the border.) if it was a photo program I'd use a lasso tool and circle everything i don't want and then just delete it. i know it wont show on the printed version but when i add sheet effects i think its slowing down the rendering. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stixx925 View Post
    that's a cool technique. I appreciate the reply, and I'll definitely use that technique on some maps. but what i was looking for was more along the lines of the ones used in Erkas357's map "The City Of Udenford" Erkas hasn't been on in almost a month so i don't think I'm gonna get a response any time soon. so any input how erkas achieved those cliff would be great.

On One other note how do i get rid of the over hang on my map ( there's a bunch of the drawing hanging outside the border.) if it was a photo program I'd use a lasso tool and circle everything i don't want and then just delete it. i know it wont show on the printed version but when i add sheet effects i think its slowing down the rendering. Thanks!

That's the 'nice' thing in CC3, the White border is to 'hide' the overhang. When the time comes to save your map (and you may need to play with these settings) is to use the SAVE RECTANGULAR SELECTION as either a PNG or JPEG. Its the process by which I make all my maps.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12