Thread: Berlin 0 - Underground

Default Berlin 0 - Underground

This is a pair of quick maps for a Atomic Highway campaign of an aquintance. The game takes place in post-nuclear war alternative version of Berlin in the vein of Fallout, Death Race and Roadside Picnic. Part of the game takes place in the ruined remains of Berlin U-bahn (in this alternative reality it's completely underground). These maps are basically tricked out versions of the regular U-Bahn map. The player's map was made for that PIP-boy 200 vibe and the gm version is for clearer legibility and possibility of scibbling one's own notes on the map.

I'm not overtly fond of the map legend but I guess it serves it's purpose. And lastly I extend a humble apology to any and all german speakers whose beautiful language I have raped in making these maps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	berlin0-ubahn-player.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	29333   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	berlin0-ubahn-gm.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	29334  

I don't know any of those referrences but the map looks cool. The atomic symbols might do better at a lower opacity in my opinion...could be a little distracting. Let's see what the others think.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

I dig it, especially "Onkel Tom's Hutte"! Loves me some P-A maps, even when they're only lines and circles. Welcome to the Guild, and have some rep!
    M

I like the idea and the map. Have some rep!