Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Map Testing

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    I think but I'm not 100% sure that your images are crossed...For cross-eyed stereo pairs the images should be RL instead of LR....

To me the globe looks like its sunken in when I cross my eyes...so reversing the two will fix it...Like attached.
    Attachment 1724

I've done a LOT of experimenting with Stereo Pairs...so much so that I made a program that lets me quickly create the pairs in one image...attaching
    That's really odd, for me, the image RobA posted originally looks convex and the reversed one posted by Arcana looks concave on the bottom left corner of the planet. I must have reversed eyes or something!

I know this doesn't help any, but those were COOL! I tried to see them in the full sized ones but couldn't, but on the smaller ones in the posts, they worked great!

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Wow... cool.

I couldn't get the static stereograms to work for me (though I've seen it work with special glasses before)... but the animated ones are pretty cool. It gets a little hard on the eyes, but there's definitely a slight perception of depth!
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Guild Applicant aratherstressedgamemaster's Avatar

Hehe, that animated sterogram cracked me up. I got a mental image of an entire planet of people vomiting from being shaken about wildly.

Yes, I am easily entertained.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12