Thread: Hey All!

Post Hey All!

I am new to the forum and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.

My name is Adam and basically I joined this site after stumbling upon it while searching for some new ideas. Map making and world building has been a hobby and passion of mine from a young age and I am always looking for advice for improvement and inspiration.

As for my maps they are all strictly hand-drawn and haven't tried any of the other stuff. At the moment I am working on a world building project that I have been slowly adding to and growing over the past few years, while at the same time drawing some maps for friends and outside clients usually for RPG's (however I don't play RPG's such as D&D or Pathfinder I must admit). I hope to put up some pictures of one of my maps sooner or later.

Talk to you later!

Welcome to the Guild! We won't hold your lack of RPG participation against you...much. We will hold it against you if you don't scan in some of those maps and post them. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.
    M

Edit: And, since you're already rolling with mapmaking, you might consider trying our current mapping challenge "Mapping the Big Apple". We need all of the entries we can get.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave