Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4e Tomb of Horrors - Garden of Graves

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    I beg to differ Avengeil, but that is of course personal taste ... I gladly pay my monthly subscription,
    Hey Tilt, not everyone is a high flying entrepeneur with cash to burn.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Blog Entries

Steady on there Aval, its about value for money not just the money. It sounds like tilt thinks theres plenty of value in it and is not just burning his money on it.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*lol*... now the subscription (in my eyes) aren't that much - I believe I pay 6 dollar a month - or just about what a beer costs in a cheap bar overhere - or a gallon of coke
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Steady on there Aval, its about value for money not just the money. It sounds like tilt thinks theres plenty of value in it and is not just burning his money on it.
    Don't worry, Tilt knows that I was completely joking.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    I beg to differ Avengeil, but that is of course personal taste ... I gladly pay my monthly subscription, it gives me the character generator, dragon magazine, dungeon magazine, monster generator - so I feel its well worth the money. One thing that IS lacking in quality however are the battle maps you can download - those suck.
    And with your subscription you get 5 monthly downloads to character generator, which I would guess are supposed to make sure that at least 4 players and 1 GM are able to use it, since they only update once a month.
    I actually have never felt the need for D&D Insider.Maybe I might buy a Dungeon Annual Magazine sometime but that is pretty much it.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd actually pay for just the character generator - but don't tell wizards *lol* ... it just works and all options are presented for you, from all the books and all the dragon magazines - and all that you can't choose is filtered out - love it, but thats just me (and my group) ... but enough thread-jacking for now ... *passing the thread back to formic*
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

So I actually had to start using the map before I could do anything except correct the planar-shift portion in the room with the statues. It's still a lot fancier than what the players are used to, although the general consensus is that the place is pretty sunny for something called the Tomb of Horrors. The Big Bad hopefully goes down this weekend.

Default Thanks for the Battlemap

Thanks for sharing the Battlemap Formic. This will make it so much easier to prepare to run the adventure. :-)

Thank ye, thou hath potentially saved me hours of troublesome labor.

Also, curse ye! Though hath returned me to boredom that would have been eliminated via hours of troublesome labor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12