Thread: Committee Formed To Explore The Creation of The Bureau Of Bevel Management...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post Committee Formed To Explore The Creation of The Bureau Of Bevel Management...

From The Riverhewn Gazette: His Royal Majesty today announced that he had commissioned a committee to explore the idea of creating a new governmental agency. This agency named the Bureau Of Bevel Management or B.B.M would be tasked in maintaining the "dimensionality" of the Kingdom Of Shendenflar. His Royal Highness in a speech delivered today said that with the recent spate of "odd" occurrences in the capital city of Riverhewn that a new agency was needed. A non resident a person only known as Mearrin was announced as the director of this new agency should it be implemented...

Last edited by jtougas; 09-20-2010 at 12:08 AM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.