Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clockwork Maze

Blog Entries

I have the game. I played it for about half an hour and got bored. I know that isn't enough time to give it - I hear the story in the game is supposed to be excellent and that was what I wanted to experience the most but I just didn't have the time back then.
    Maybe I should try reinstalling it and giving it another shot.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    I have the game. I played it for about half an hour and got bored. I know that isn't enough time to give it - I hear the story in the game is supposed to be excellent and that was what I wanted to experience the most but I just didn't have the time back then.
    Maybe I should try reinstalling it and giving it another shot.
    Yep, it is pretty rough by today's standards, in graphics, interface, and a lot of other categories too. I hadn't played the original Balder's Gate games until just a few years ago, when I decided it was finally time: it took me several hours before everything kind of clicked and I could lose myself in it, as is ideal in RPGs. I am sure Planescape will be the same way for you. I still haven't played either of the first two Fallout games, and I know the same thing will happen: trudge, trudge, trudge... click! Then I'll play feverishly and complete it in a few days.

One of the benefits of having waited so long is that these games now have a lot of new mods out that fix up bugs, make the experiences smoother, and even bump up the resolution. Here's a guide: http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.com/...ly-modded.html

Guild Novice

Wow, great work with all the cogs! I love them.
    My textures, brushes, and design repository: http://www.texturemate.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12