Thread: New Guy

Guild Novice

Post New Guy

Hello all!

I just have to say what a great place you've got here! Plenty of talented folks showcasing some amazing maps and great advice. I hardly know where to begin. I was led this way by the Campaign Cartographer newsgroup.

I'm fairly new to cartography. Recently I began my long delayed epic journey into world building. A project drawn together from old D&D campaigns and ideas I've had locked away for years. I rediscovered Profantasy's excellent products and have since been searching for examples and ideas to help guide me along my path. I don't have anything ready to post quite yet but will do so when the time comes.

Until then...
    Good mapping!

Wlecome to the Group.

CC3 is great for using with Old maps as you can scan them in, and then put them directly into your program to trace over them.

Almost ALL my maps are done this way.

Again, welcome
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Welcome to the Community PanzerLeader! Your real name wouldn't happen to be Don would it? Even if you never contribute a map please feel free to post ideas, comments, and ask questions. That's why we're here and the more you put into the community the more you'll find you get out of it. Again welcome and please make yourself at home.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Welcome, PanzerLeader! Always good to see another Campaign Cartographer user.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Greetings, PanzerLeader! Welcome!

(PS. Do you really lead panzers? That'd be prety impressive!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Guild Novice

My name is not Don and though I do agree leading panzers would be impressive that is not my profession. I am simply a student of that particular period in time.