Thread: Mogar Region

Default Mogar Region

This is the first map I made...well no totally hand drawn(I found the mountain Brushes in this site, and teh buildings belong to Blizzard Enterteinment - I screenshoot-ed some buildings from there

Hope this is not a problem

This is the first wip, I'll upload the progress

Edited: for the first wip I finished the mountains, so i deleted the old wip1(that contained the cities too, I'll try to draw some cities by hand and scan them into that, maybe it'll work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mogar wip2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	369.9 KB 
ID:	29520  
    Last edited by lexalex; 09-20-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As long as your not going to try to use your map commercially you should be ok using those building images (although I'm by no means a lawyer so don't quote me on that ) It looks good so far.I have one question though is the tan area desert?
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Actually it is Barrens...well in the future wips that areas will be populated too...it is a map for a campaign i make for Warcraft 3, i have the ministory already, i just make a map that suits(maybe I'll use this as minimap as well) and I thought it would be a good ideea to post it here 'till it's finished

Blog Entries

Cool I'm looking forward to watching it develop
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Here is the second wip...I made some modifications and ads...Tomorrow after school I'll add more and maybe I'll finish the terraining
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mogar wip2.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	469.8 KB 
ID:	29522  

Blog Entries

Looking good I like the plateau. You might want to indicate a water fall where the plateau ends.

Finished Maps

For the Horde!
    Our sense of the stability of the earth is an illusion due to the shortness of our lives.
    - Neil deGrasse Tyson