Thread: Request for Advanced Map Maker

Help Request for Advanced Map Maker

Hello all. Please excuse me if this post is in the wrong place. I've been looking for a request thread but I hadn't found one. I'm making this as kind of a help wanted type of deal. I've just launched a text based role-playing website that could really use maps to enhance the role-play. We've started off as a guild on Gaia Online but now we are becoming a website and are looking ways to improve the game play for all members. If you interested in finding out more like the background story and such then please let me know by replying to this topic.

Once again, thank you so much for your time and if possible I would love to have one of you create the maps for us. The work I've seen here are absolutely phenomenal.

Well, there are a lot of good map makers around here but the forum you want is near the bottom of all the forums and is titled "Mapmakers Request". Most likely an admin will kindly move this post to that area so if you give it a day everything should be sorted out. There is also a sticky on that forum that provides all the important details you can provide to help get your request filled. It would be good to check that out. Looking forward to seeing what you are looking for.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

*** Thread has been moved to appropriate forum ***

@TheOverseer - Please be sure to read the sticky at the top of the forum and provide as much of the listed information as possible. This will enhance your chances of finding an artist for your project.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Could you post the link to the website? I would like to see it. I've never done a map on request. And I'm (very) far from being as professional as most of the members on this forum, but I would be interested in trying.