Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom of Braegor

Professional Artist

I love it. I always like seeing maps with a lot of detail, and this one seems very realistic and believable. I would like to see more!

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by pyrandon View Post
    Wow--very generous response, landorl! Repped.
    Agreed. Have some more rep.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Wow! Thanks guys. I have my second and third map underway. The second one (Kingdom of Gibeon) is nearly complete, and the third (Kingdom of Isara) is drawn and scanned, but is still being worked on. Isara is directly north of this map on the mainland, and Gibeon borders Isara to the west. Both of those maps are a little larger than this.

I have a post of Gibeon in the WIP area, and I will post Isara as soon as I make some more progress.

Such a generous response deserves more than 5 downloads

And some more rep. Let me see how this works

-sigurd

Guild Applicant

My favorite maps I've seen here at CG are the World of Kesumi maps. Your style and imagination is great its like seeing my fantisies that i've been creating my world for a series of books I plan to publish shreaded and fixed to this!!!!!!!
    I do my maps all hand drawn and since I'm new here I plan to post some but I like that digital way of creating a map.....photoshop right?

Photoshop with at tablet to do the drawing. It's very hard to do with just a mouse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12