Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    I share my maps via a digital projector (suspended from above and pointed down onto our gaming table) to augment my PnP games
    This wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?

-Rob A>

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    This is prety epic.

I wat thinking of the more linking of maps to each other.
    Tools: Photoshop CS3 Extended

At a guess the linking of several maps is what the Battletech universe flash map in my last (on-topic) post is doing.
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

Pretty much the same set up, but I do not allocate an entire floor of my home to gaming (due to space constraints, mostly).

The temporary shadows created by moving markers/figurines really isn't a distraction because the projector is a good 4-5' above the table. Initially it slowed game time, but ultimately it has allowed us to cover a greater amount of story line. Saves on ink too.
    "Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."

Atlas Shrugged authored by Ayn Rand

Reminds me of the wisdom of this Lewis Carroll quote:
    And then came the grandest idea of all! We actually made a map of the country, on the scale of a mile to the mile!"

-Rob A>
    A useful quote to remind the cartographer to maintain perspective. However we are not speaking of graphic representations of the Earth's surface, but of graphic representations of our fantastical renderings. So perhaps we might be given a little lee way when imagining our fanciful aspirations. I enjoyed the quote and its message.
    "Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."

Atlas Shrugged authored by Ayn Rand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12