Thread: Made a couple of banners...

Default Made a couple of banners...

Well I didn't think I'd be "advertising" any time soon but I struck a deal with the owner of Roleplayers Chronicle and The Mystical Throne to redesign his site/link banners in exchange for more-or-less permanent advertising space on his site and a banner on his partner links page so I made up a couple of images to use there.

For the partner link banner I used some of my Docks of Haibianr map, though it's pretty small and hard to see (the thumb is reduced below but you can click it to see a *slightly* larger image). The ad banner is pushing my first planned adventure product. I assume I'll change it when I have something new to push.

I suspect his readership is fairly small at the moment (I believe he just started up RC) but larger than mine, so I've already seen a pretty big jump in traffic to my site. This makes me happy - and makes me wonder if "real" advertising might be worth it at some point. I'd never really considered doing it. Just sharing.
    M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Acacia-Games-Banner-Ad.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	29864   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RC-AG-partner-banner.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	29865  

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*singsong* "somebody's gonna be famous.." Good for you M looks cool .

*Edit* um..yeah shoulda probably done my homework there you are ALREADY famous. nice stuff...
    Last edited by jtougas; 10-02-2010 at 11:33 AM.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

LOL. I've barely had my *one* second of fame...and not for anything game related. Here's hoping I can get fifteen or so in this world.
    M

Good luck with this project M, very promising.

Unfortunately I wasted my 15 mins on a bit part in "Nieghbours". So, no more for me
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..