Thread: Eletiam

Guild Member

Default Eletiam

My 2nd version of Eletiam. 1st version is on paper with ink, I'ld upload it if I had a scanner.
    Eletiam is a story I've been working on for the past year or two, I have a lot of back story and info on the world and some of the main characters, but I haven't actually gotten to writing any chapters yet.

Basically, the main character, (Vaughn) Is a 15 year old boy who has mastered the fire element, normally it takes a lifetime to just master one element, but since he learned so quickly, he sets out on a quest to master the other elements.
    The Main Country, Spiricas, thinks he would be an excellent addition to their staff so they try to turn him every chance they get, but he learns that not all leaders do whats in the best interest of their peoples.

I used Ascentions Tut for the continental shelf, hills, and mountains, the rest I was playing around with on my own.
    Comments? Suggestions?

p.s.
    this is scaled down, dial-up is too slow to load the full 3k x 2.5k pixel jpeg
    Last edited by CC_JAR; 10-02-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: forgot to mention

That is really lovely. Uhm, the style reminds me on Super Mario for N64? Dunno why. But I like it.

It is very clear and bright. If you did not mention, that you've used Ascensions tut, I would have never thought of it. Simply fantastic!

I would love to see the bigger version by time. Repped of course!

Q

You need help staying out of trouble with the River Police. Read http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...he-right-place, but the main points relevant to your map: lakes have one outlet and rivers do not run ocean to ocean.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very cool !! I love the colors. Now just fix the rivers and I think you're there Repped
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Member

Thanks guys.

Yeah, i had already done the base of this before I had internet, so I guess I could redo the land level in the .psd, and then just draw the rivers in differently.