Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A mapping opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    Don't see it. I had already looked at that page for it but just did a text search and it's not coming up. What am I missing?
    M

Edit: Oh, duh. It's on the map. Is there any text about it anywhere (apart from your post above)?
    Nope... that's it.

Hey IG, I've just finished a large town / city experiment and am happy to donate it to the cause unlabelled so you can fill in any areas in the city which are relevant to the adventure. I had a look at the Wiki entry for the Witchlight strand and cannot see any of the locations which suit it (even with some modification). I'm happy to modify it so it fits any surrounding terrian, eg. putting in a river, coastline or mountains if you would like. Tell me whether you want it and what you want the surrounding countryside to look like, whether you want (or don't want) any particular buildings etc.

Cheers

Ravs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export_01.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	4.50 MB 
ID:	30223  

I'd love to have any of your work in my adventure. I have no idea where this would fit right now, though. I don't see the PCs heading into a big city any time soon, as they're actually headed toward the less civilized wildlands of Bruskos (shh.. don't tell anyone ).

I think maybe the city itself could be modified to fit Jaston or maybe a town in the Briar's Cove region. Those areas won't be used in the game for quite some time though, if at all, so you could just as fairly donate your work to any other needy city in Ansium. Or you could hang on to it and we'll see what happens with the game. I'm sort of hoping someone will follow my lead and start up their own game somewhere else in the world.

Thanks for the work! It's an excellent map!

-IG

No worries, IG. I'll find some unmapped city in Ansium and post it there. I would really like to do some maps for your world though - be warned, I'm going through a vector phase in my life so they are likely to be less 'arty' and more 'graphic-y'. It allows me to feel I'm involved in the adventure somehow!

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    No worries, IG. I'll find some unmapped city in Ansium and post it there. I would really like to do some maps for your world though - be warned, I'm going through a vector phase in my life so they are likely to be less 'arty' and more 'graphic-y'. It allows me to feel I'm involved in the adventure somehow!
    What about a dungeon map? There are some specifics, but if you're interested...

Knowing your work, I'm sure it won't be long before you find a happy medium between arty and graphic-y.

-IG

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Happy to give it a whirl! Do you want PM me the details?
    Apparently your in box is full and not taking new messages.

sent

-IG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123