It's time to put this baby to bed. Thanks to everyone who has been so encouraging in the WIP thread ! On a project this intensive it was a real boost to my incentive to carry on through the boring bits! For those who haven't already seen this along the way, it started as a "doodle" and I've tried to keep it (and the orthagonal view) that way all along.
It was done with a Wacom Bamboo and Paintshop Pro X and is my first attempt at working in this style so I kept the brush very simple - a 2x2 pixel, hard, "nib" going to 1 pixel at need.
I'm calling it finished simply because I haven't thought of anything I want to add for a several days. I've added all the stuff I had left on my shortlist and "cleaned" up the text (and grammar I hope). I know there's a lot of whitespace but I like that, and I think it needs it to keep it "light"