Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mornin'

Post Mornin'

Hi guys, i'm new to all things cartographical, played about with campaign cartographer for a bit, but that's all.

Now I'm on a mission to see if someone out there wants to build a 3d globe of greyhawk!

Mornin' back at ya!

(Was that a literal Mornin', or a figurative mornin'... cause where I am it is just heading into night...)

Hope you dust off that copy of CC and show us a map or two

-Rob A>

Welcome to the Guild Bob! As for Greyhawk you need to look up the various threads started by Anna. You will be pleasantly surprised I think.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

That was a literal mornin' Rob - it's half three now and I really should be looking at the inside of my eyelids!

I have been having a shufty at Anna's work RP - in fact it was her work that encouraged me to join this guild! I've never seen Greyhawk look so real!

That is nice work isn't it? So where do you hail from?
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Post Welcome

Great to see that you have joined us here!

Love to see a fellow hawker joining the ranks

//Anna

Hi there Bob, and welcome aboard.

I'm guessing you're a brit, since my mind won't let me consider the possibility that anyone outside the sceptered isle knows who Bob Carolgees is

Welcome aboard!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Thanks for the Welcome!

I've updated my profile thing now RP - as you can see I'm a Liverpudlian (calm down, 'ave a cuppa tea, etc.) and spend my days fiddling about with databases for the nhs. That's a picture of Spit the Dog, by the way. A personal hero of mine.

Talking of heroes...Anna, I'm so in awe of your map making abilities it's embarressing. I read an article on one Greyhawk website or another who mentioned your work on this site, so I had a quick blimp and was stunned, amazed and generally gobsmacked. There, that's my hero-worshipping done, sorry about that. Hello.

Surely The Big Bob is world renown Spam! Maybe people will remember him better as Houdi Elbow? No? What about Spit the Dog?

Hehehe, Liverpudlians have quite a colorful vocabulary. I mean that in a good way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast