Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Geoff!

Just so you know, and hopefully find it useful (as I did), and because he's very modest, let me pimp Geoff's Creating an Earthlike Planet and, perhaps more importantly, his Climate cookbook

Enjoy!

PS: I hope I haven't done something wrong here Geoff, if I have, please let me know

Hello Geoff and welcome!

I gave the links krinnen posted a quick look and I look forward to reading them in more detail. Good to have you here (both of you!)
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Quote Originally Posted by krinnen View Post
    PS: I hope I haven't done something wrong here Geoff, if I have, please let me know
    Don't worry; at least I won't come across as being totally clueless :-)

And I should point out in return that this krinnen and the one who drew the maps are the same person.

I already commented in your map-thread but let me add my welcome-wishes as well.

And, maybe better suited in here (the main-subforum), let me restate my interest in more information about the book you're working on. What's it about (fantasy is such a broad category *g* )? Do you have a synopsis you could show us? Care to upload a sample chapter?

Cheers
    Eilathen
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow Geoff nice to have ya here, thats some useful stuff yer doin too. I checked out your links...very nice.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12