Thread: October/November Entry: The Bell Tower Inne

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip October/November Entry: The Bell Tower Inne

So, I'm gonna go ahead and toss my hat in on this one and hope that things don't fall apart at work or with the family.

The Bell Tower Inne

Decades ago, when the region was first settled, the local Duke had a bell tower constructed along the river route as a means of providing an early warning in the case of invasion. Once the region had been cleared of most threats, the tower fell out of use until an Inn Keeper happened to buy the property. The Inn Keeper spent considerable time and money converting the tower and the original barracks into one of the most notable Inns in the region. Boasting 5 High-end Suites and an Upper Gazebo in the tower itself, the Inn also has two significant conference rooms, a dozen or more normal suites, an inner courtyard plus a commons room, bar/restaraunt and "entertainment" center. It is equipped with the most modern plumbing fixtures as well as alternative heat sources for the high-end suites.

This is just a rough sketch of the building as a whole. More a point of reference for when I get heavy into the project. Again, I'll have to hope that nothing goes crazy at work or with the family, but if all goes well, it shouldn't take me long to work my way through this one to a finished product. I included the original silhouette, but altered the shape slightly to give the Inne a little more personality, or so I hope.

GW

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rough Building Sketch.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	30483  
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges