Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Simple farm village map

I think I'm going to leave my map as is those changes your asking for have no impact on the map at all. Seeing as I gave you more then you originally asked for I'm going to put this project as complete. If someone else wants to modify my work, I'll be happy to provide the .xcf. To let you know, in my mind the open road concept and the plantation concept you are looking for is more symbol based maps such as topographic maps that have these elements. Hope you use the map.
    Cheers, Julien

Battlemaps, Town Maps, Tutorials.
    All my maps and content are posted and published under this Creative Commons License. Click Here for information on licensing.

Guild Journeyer

Quote Originally Posted by geamon View Post
    I think I'm going to leave my map as is those changes your asking for have no impact on the map at all. Seeing as I gave you more then you originally asked for I'm going to put this project as complete. If someone else wants to modify my work, I'll be happy to provide the .xcf. To let you know, in my mind the open road concept and the plantation concept you are looking for is more symbol based maps such as topographic maps that have these elements. Hope you use the map.
    thanks for taking your time, geamon!

so, if anyone feel like helping too, please feel free to do it, i will be very greatful

Guild Journeyer

problem solved, thanks everybody for the atention!

moderation please move my topic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123