Thread: The World of Logos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default The World of Logos

Hi everyone. Here's a hand drawn map of my world, Logos, from back in 2007. Since then I've expanded the world quite a bit, added some more continents, islands, etc. But this map is the more presentable one for this forum even though its the more 'outdated' one. It'll give everyone here an idea of my so-called 'talent'.

A friend of mine says I should start smaller and map out specific continents like Thuria in the north or Ald-Ursus in the south. Better yet, Admenistar in the midst of Thuria would probably be where I'd start; it's the most mapped one... at least in my head.

I'm so looking forward to getting Logos all fleshed out enough to get it on the computer. Unfortunately I'm a procrastinator and a perfectionist- a terrible combination! And I'm also too critical of my own work. Logos and especially the continent of Thuria have been in my head and drawings for over 20 years. I think its high time I get it done!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Logos.png 
Views:	812 
Size:	2.38 MB 
ID:	30592
    Last edited by Ander; 10-31-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: misspelling

Very nice ! In what kind of universe does your world takes place ? Medieval ?

Guild Novice

Well, its definitely a fantasy world. "Quasi-medieval" perhaps?